Shared reselling

fizzy

Banned
I know many companies providing reseller packages which enable you to get money from hosting at your account, but recently I have found the company that enables you to resell having multiple domain shared plan - Webhostgiant.com.

They provide huge or even unmetered space and bandwidth which very likely would make it possible to resell, but should it be bought considering that it is just shared hosting, even though it is very cheap?

Has anyone tried something like that from any company?

DotSter

Banned
If you need a decent reseller plan, downtownhost.com is the way to go. Their resellers plan with WHM/Cpanel control panel and have the ability to host unlimited web sites on a single account, even on the cheapest reseller hosting plan.

Q_d

Banned
I think that both variants are possible. But reseller account will give you possibility to separate web sites hosted on the same account and give each of them Cpannel account. So as for me reseller account better choice. I would recommend gazzin.com as good reseller host for you.
And as rule prices for the reseller accounts and for the multiply shared web hosting accounts are on the same price range.

conductor

Banned
If it's a shared account, it isn't a reseller.

Webhostgiant.com allows to resell the hosting using shared accounts. Please be more attentive stating anything.

@op:

I believe this is a good way to start - will not like - just stop hosting with them. They are cheap and you do not risk. Only advice - do not start reselling for some time, make sure that you'll have good uptime and speed before.

If you need a decent reseller plan, downtownhost.com is the way to go. Their resellers plan with WHM/Cpanel control panel and have the ability to host unlimited web sites on a single account, even on the cheapest reseller hosting plan.
Does downtownhost.com provides in-house support with their reseller accounts? That's important to know for their clients. Overall their plans seem very attractive. ;)

athomas

Webhostgiant.com allows to resell the hosting using shared accounts. Please be more attentive stating anything.

@op:

I believe this is a good way to start - will not like - just stop hosting with them. They are cheap and you do not risk. Only advice - do not start reselling for some time, make sure that you'll have good uptime and speed before.

I own a hosting biz, I know what I'm talking about. If you resell, it isn't a shared account. It is a reseller.

klper

There are many web hosting companies that offer unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. But the thing is that there is always a limit. It will happen so that the server will be overloaded by all the unlimited users.
Serverpoint.com will be the right choice. This company offers Dedicated Server Reselling Plan and Shared Hosting Reselling Plan. The main thing that there is a discounted tiered pricing and special deals not published on their web site.
Open an account and you instantly become a reseller. Get all of their web hosting plans listed above at 40% off the regular price.

dbbrock1

You could certainly host multiple accounts on the shared web hosting plan but its not designed for that. They could suspend you if they find you are trying to cheat the shared system

loai1981

Banned
A great hosting company

I know a good company presents all hosting & domain registeration
services.

this company has good plans and it's cheap and the most importand thing
that its support very great

i think you will be happy to deal with it

the company name is souriatech

try it

Last edited by a moderator:

athomas

I wouldn't trust that last company http://souriatech.com, considering half of their links go to a basically blank page, and it looks like it was made in front page.

I'd bet money that the guy that posted that link is the "owner."

crucialp

hi there..

As others have pointed out a reseller account provides you with ability to allocate space and bandwidth and your sub accounts will have their own cPanel account.

A lot of hosts offer multiple domain hosting on a shared account, you just need to search a little more :)