Share your favorite breakfast food today

Goldstar

Banned
For the last three days, I've had to drive to a smaller town for business. My choices for breakfast with McDonald's because I knew pretty much what to expect. But yesterday and today, I decided to try Burger I've been thinking of trying Wendy's new breakfast menu. I've always liked their lunch food over.
share your favorite breakfast food today. Thanks

Best Regards,

britney

I only ate bread with a cup of coffee this morning. However, I eat garlic rice and egg when I have ample time to prepare my breakfast. How about you? Do you like garlic rice?

melanie14

I love breakfast! If it wasn't for dinner and lunch it'd definitely be my favorite meal of the day. I go for breakfast tacos, bagels with cream cheese, eggs benedicts, and a glass of orange juice or a cappuccino.

thomas206

I finally went to the store last night, so I could start making breakfast again! I mainly just make a fried egg and literally eat it with whatever. Either on top of rice, or with a toasted bagel and cheese--delicious! Eggs are my absolute favorite, except I really need to learn how to keep my yolk liquid and just cook everything else around it.