Share S.E.O. Techniques

Goldstar

Banned
Hi all,
I am doing SEO since last two years but repeating same activities. There are any new SEO techniques? And Can somebody advise me good SEO hosting? Please share with me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

ishie

There are a number of fairly new yet effective SEO techniques that can boost site traffic and ranking. Have you already tried doing video and image optimization? If not, you should be. Social networking is also another one.

Hi all,
I am doing SEO since last two years but repeating same activities. There are any new SEO techniques? And Can somebody advise me good SEO hosting? Please share with me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

You can try on Social networking websites as well!

gogoejoe

Hey Goldstar
Myself Gogoejoe I read your post the basic same thing between us
is that I'm also do the work in SEO. Some technique is here,
Domain Extension - .com or .net For the Global Market. Use .co.uk for UK Country specific traffic
Host Location - If your attracting UK business host in the UK.
URL Names - include relevant keywords - unique to each page.
Robots.txt - A file which permits or denies access to robots or crawlers to areas of your site
Navigation Structure - Keep it simple.
Meta Tags - Title and Description. - Unique detail for each page, related to page content.
H1 Tags - Use for the short on page content description.
H2 and H3 Tags- Use for Headings for sub category's within the Content
Page Content - Critical Component.
Thanks.

kolchak

Hi all,

Best Regards,

what exactly techniques have you already tried? maybe it`s better to know more about them?

bailey.rein

You can start proper on-off page optimization for your website!

I agree!
On-Page Optimization (its done within the site) it deals with the proper use of title tags, meta tags, description, alt attributes, heading tags and keywords.

Off-Page Optimization (its done outside your site) It deals with building links.