Seo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertypunk

When I decided to start into web designing , I was told by many about SEO ... but I haven't understood what actually SEO is?Can some one explain it with tips on it
Thanks

Haimadan

SEO means Search Engine Optimisation.

For example: you type "Website Development Company" in the search engine box of websites like "Google", "Yahoo", "Altavista", "MSN" etc....
You can find a list of websites will be listed once you click the search button.

These lists of website are optimised for such search word. Thats why they are listed.

When you create a website, a designer is asked to optise the website for such top listings on search engine websites...

A professional webdesigner who can do SEO, Link Exchange, do Website Marketing, WebSite promotion is known as "Web Master".

For more info go through: www.seoconsutants.com, www.webmasterworld.com

Hope this helps you...

parusa619

When I decided to start into web designing , I was told by many about SEO ... but I haven't understood what actually SEO is?Can some one explain it with tips on it
Thanks

Search engine optimization is a method wherein webmasters optimizes the site for search engines in different methods. White hat SEO is a method where a webmaster optimizes a site with an organized keywords, good quality content, and links are categorized properly. Black hat SEO is a method where webmasters use to optimize a site using bad strategies like keyword stuffing/spamming, cloaking, hidden keywords, doorway pages, and other black hat methods. Grey hat is the combination of two methods. :)

The goals of search engine optimization are:

- To get more quality backlinks for faster index.
- To top search engines results.
- To get large amount of traffic using the tools offered by different search engines.

Greatlinks

Just work on your on page and off page optimization factors. I have a book on seo if you want it. Simply PM me or visit my site. It's a free download and it will get you started on optimizing your site for Google.

Sunny side

Make sure you are not getting it overoptimized... might end up in your site banned... That is why read as much as possible before you get down to linking to other sites and have your content optimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.