SEO Cost?

andrewjhonson

There are several factors on what one can estimate the cost, like the domain age, keywords competitiveness, targeted geo location etc.

mrandrei

The cost of an SEO campaign should depend on how competitive the target keywords are. The more competitive it is, the more time it needs to rank.

aartig

A software marketing person who creates estimation for the software projects through bidding and client interaction may decide the cost with the relevant discussion. The big honchos in this field are the best suitable guys in achieving business tactics. Again it depends on the client as well as on the project doing person how he deals with client too.

LisaRole

There are several factors on what one can estimate the cost, like the domain age, keywords competitiveness, targeted geo location etc.

I've heard about domain age before, is there really any relevancy on this when it comes to SEO? How can it affect SEO campaign?

Caught my attention because for some reason a lot of the sites I have worked with has been ranking fairly good even if they are very new or old.

pcxmedics

Among many factors, it depends on the competition, how many indexed pages there are already, how well optimized those pages are, and where you want to rank.

lovely09

There are lots of things to consider in defining the cost of SEO.The time or duration of the project and kind of SEO to be done are some of it.

JLADevelopment

I am interested in this as well. I have a client who wants to be on the first page of a Google search for a heavy traffic keyword. I originally quoted him around $500/mo for one year, with results showing up after 3 months of working together.

Hope it helps. I would actually be curious to hear some more numbers thrown around, if I may be as so bold as to request such a thing!

besteast

It is depends on the amount of your keywords, tha competitive extent of your keywords,the serch engine placement you want to reach,the time you want to optimize,etc...

digitalextreme

It really depends on how big you want to get. Major companies have spent over 100k to launch a new product on the internet, while little mom and pop companies spend only a little.