Selling on Amazon, eBay and Froogle

EricLocken

Hi

My book (Net Success Interviews) has just recently launched and I am looking for advice on selling on Amazon, eBay and Froogle.

I am particularly interested in selling on Amazon and Froogle.

The sort of thing I am looking for are:

How to update listings on Amazon, marketing using there paid for placements etc.

I would be particularly interested in the sort of description of the book (Net Success Interviews) I should be using. There is such a small area for the description so I don't want to waste it.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The secret of my success, no wait that was the name of a michael j fox movie.
ebay has community forums, http://pages.ebay.com/community/boards/
not all that familiar with amazon or froogle, ebay definitely has the most potential of those. Is it an ebook or a print book?

Vaelor

ian said:
The secret of my success, no wait that was the name of a michael j fox movie.
ebay has community forums, http://pages.ebay.com/community/boards/
not all that familiar with amazon or froogle, ebay definitely has the most potential of those. Is it an ebook or a print book?
Ian, apologies if this is a pseudo-thread hijack, but I was just wondering if you could elaborate on this a little? The secret of your success on eBay is the community forums - how so, in what way? How do the forums help you with your eBay sales?

I only recently found out that eBay even HAD forums, despite having been a member since 1999, and I'd be curious to know how I can use them to boost my eBay sales/profits!

Vaelor

ian said:
The secret of my success was my suggestion in relation to the title description for the book. I have never bought or sold anything via ebay.
Ahh, my bad... I misinterpreted your answer to mean that the secret to your success were the forums, and that Eric should use them to achieve that same success. {shrugs}

My brain bluescreens sometimes, don't mind me. =P