Self-Hosted Ad Serving Network

bugs10552

I manage quite a few websites for small businesses in my general area. Amongst other things, I help these businesses market themselves online. I was thinking of possibly creating an ad network to advertise these companies on each others website. Seeing as how they are all local companies I figure hat they can all benefit from cross marketing.

My problem is I want to find an ad serving platform where I can create the ads for customers and randomly distribute them to the participating sites. Basically I want to be google adsense for my local customers. Does anyone know of any software that I can host myself, that can help serve up the ads. I searched around a lot and it seems most ad serving scripts are aimed at serving ads for only your own sites. I guess it is the same thing but I'm not sure.

I found one open source script that seems like it would work (Oasis 2.3) but it was last updated in 2007 so I'm a little skeptical on how good their security is and stuff.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

bugs10552

Thank You, Ad Manager Pro looks like it might work, as does OpenX. I download the free OpenX version and will try that out tonight, Also for anyone else looking I came across "my simple ads" from Clippersoft. I'll play around with these three for now and pick one.

Thanks again