Searching for best hosting service

Allba

HI everybody

I am new to this forum, I want to host my website, Can anyone suggest me ,
Which service is best in the web hosting ?

rjwebdesigns

Hi Allba,

It depends what you require from hosting?
How much space do you need?
Bandwidth you expect?
Databases?
Emails?
Server Scripts?
Which operating system?

I provide all these services plus more.

Basic - £39.99(yearly)
2GB Fast, Reliable, Secure Web Space
Unlimited POP, IMAP, SMTP Mail
Unlimited Databases (SQL)
100GB Data Transfer per Month
Support upto 10 Domain Names
Customised Error Pages
SPAM & Virus Scanning
Front Page Extensions
Pre-Installed Scripts
Control Panel - cPanel

30 day money back garantee.

OR

Advanced - £59.99(year)
4GB Fast, Reliable, Secure Web Space
Unlimited POP, IMAP, SMTP Mail
Unlimited Databases (SQL)
200GB Data Transfer per Month
Support upto 20 Domain Names
Customised Error Pages
SPAM & Virus Scanning
Front Page Extensions
Pre-Installed Scripts
Control Panel - cPanel

30 day money back garantee.

We have more hosting packages if you require them.

All support is provided.

Rob

ophelialex

May I ask your requirements?
If you need some real quality web hosting, better suggestion for good selection will be to read reviews about different web host providers. For this check some comparison sites like envisionhosting to get best reviews about webhost providers.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
instead of looking at a hosts features and pricing, you should start a dialog with them. make contact with their support department asking some questions and see how they react. start searching the web for reviews and testimonials of other customer and so forth. this will enable you to make your own picture as to whether a particular company is worth your while or not.

i have made positive experiences with the following companies:

FastNext
HostICan
Hostway
EasyCGI

these are in no particular order. just keep in mind that the cheapest or most feature rich host isn't necessarily the option for you. these hosts are often saving money in other areas in order to make ends meat. either they over sell their servers -resulting in poor performance of your site - or they save on support, which we all know how much that sucks. or maybe they save on their hardware. who knows.

my point is that in web hosting, just like any other market, you often times get what you pay for. i am not saying all cheap hosts are bad, but they have greater potential to be a nightmare. just do your research and make up your own mind. in the end you will come to realize that their isn't such a thing as a best host. instead it is matter of finding a host that best suites your needs.

fizzy

Banned
Asking such questions you should always structure your post with requirements if you want to get really helpful answers. Don't forget to mention your control panel preference and dc location?
Also check the companies recommended in the thread, but mind that some offer custom-made panel like www.Hqhost.net.

webdazzled

Banned
Check webhostingbuzz.com, a2hosting.com and siteground.com shared hosting deals, all of them provide budget feature-rich hosting plans.

g00db0y

Hi Allba,

I'm a new member of webdesignforum.

In my opinion, the best way to choose a particular web hosting provider available in the market for our website is to use:

1. Referral:
Ask your business acquaintances, friends and family which web hosting provider is used for their respective organizations or if they can otherwise recommend a web hosting provider.

2. Money Back Guarantee:
A good and reliable web hosting provider will dare to have a money back guarantee policy for their client. It'll will give more confidence knowing their web hosting provider is not some sort of "back yard" company.

3. Check with a particular web hosting provider (through their "contact us" interface) whether they are able to provide service according to your needs in terms of price, storage space, traffic volume permittable and last but not least is for them to provide a guarantee 24/7/365 support (possible in writting).

Hopefully my input can be of help to you.

conductor

Banned
That's true, moneyback guarantee is a good thing to go for, also ping results will tell you a lot about the server performance, it's also good to have discounts.
St. Valentine's Day is coming, and I know Hostgator.comm is offering some special deals at the moment.
A2hosting.com offer 20% off on all their deals with the coupon code 20PERCENTOFF.