Scrolling graphics

Scrolling graphics in the other words can also be called as Flashes. These give good appearance to the website and may be helpful to drag the attention of the visitor.

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys,

I have stumbled on a site template with an idea that I would like to master.

http://www.templatehelp.com/preset/p...ZBYk3r1f2BlqN4

I am completely new to flash, so how do I make something like that with my own images and embed? it into a CSS layout website?

I would appreciate any ideas,

Cheers,

STORM
I don't see any flash or template based on the link you provided. Were you logged in when you were looking at the template? If you want help, please provide a link that people can see the template.

rivervalleywebs

You can get away with using some javascript instead of flash... if you were wanting to avoid flash. If not, then you need to read up on some flash... or google for some dynamic flash scripts that will let you do what you want.

Can't see what you were looking at either.

Horesh-Studios

You can get away with using some javascript instead of flash... if you were wanting to avoid flash. If not, then you need to read up on some flash... or google for some dynamic flash scripts that will let you do what you want.

Can't see what you were looking at either.

flash animation will be better than javascript since it takes less codes of lines in the web page, and would help you rank better on search engine than if you head a rotating images js.

if you are looking to create a simple rotating images you could just import the images to flash, and change their alpha values, so they blend into each other nicely

as it was said before in this post, please get your self some flash book, so you could learn the basic operation of adobe flash, and once you can master the basic techniques of flash, it would be no brainer to create changing images animations

- Good Luck

sightkid

If you are new to flash then you should try to get some free tutes. there are alot of em out there. aslo If you wanna build sites make sure you learn html,php so on.