Reviews & Suggestions

scroll

College assignment design a site 7 pages with feedback form. I am 17 run my own part time computer company kinda thing.

Only index up an running tell me what you think. Suggestions also welcome

Using Dreamweaver

http://www.wrightoptions.co.uk/

Last edited:

Cashman

If you are going to have your site centered and 800px wide or however big it is, make sure that no other elements such as HR's or images fall outside of that. The whole site should be within the same boundaries.

Go easy on the blue and black text. The general rule is that blue text is harder to read (or takes more effort...) than black, but its ok to use when it suits the site like yours. I would change the black text at the bottom.

Not sure whats up with all the nbsp tags at the base of the page either??

Keep the number of fonts you use, down to under three. Normally two is the limit. Helps create balance and consistency between all your pages.

Last point is too make sure that all your images have ALT text tags, a lot of people turn off images and rely on these tags to get whats going on.

Cashman

Cashman

Make sure that you place all of your meta tags in, so the search engines accurately crawl out your site.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<meta name="keywords" content="">
<meta name="description" content="">

Cashman

joshlobo

g'day scroll,

good on ya for starting a company at such a young age. i dont know how much you know about design principles... but one of the basics is not to have too many fonts. Just stick to one or maybe two, and use variations like bold and italic, rather than changing the font all together.

secondly, i agree with cashman about the blue text. use colour as a highlight, ie. only for things that need to be empahsised, such as headings.

thirdly, i put some more though into your logo. think about your future marketing for your company. is that the logo that you want to see on you business cards, letter heads, and on the big neon sign at the front of you store??? having said that, i do like the name.

and fourthly, GO AUSTRALIA IN THE ASHES!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Josh Lobo

www.randomblowup.com

RAJO

ur logo isn't clear, loose the effect plz
and i think light bg give u more choices 2 the text color