Review Thanks

Grinn

How ya going?

I'd like some good feedback on my web site please..

http://www.eazyhtml.com

Work commitments do slow down the amount of updated information i can put on the site but any extra feedback i get would be a great help as well..

Thanks

Grinn :cool:

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Looks quite good, the only thing that comes to mind is there is a lot of blank white space to the right of the header image area, perhaps something could go there, even an ad, would make it look better.

Chroder

When hovering over the links, that little Javascript tooltip thing comes up. Then after that, the normal title tooltip comes up and blocks it. I think you should get rid of the title.

suz

I like it, the only thing I can suggest is maybe a little bit of colour in the header.

Vaelor

I clicked on this thread, ready to dish out some harsh but true constructive criticism - I'm a crazed perfectionist, and I feel that the web is cluttered with millions of ugly, ugly pages...

But actually, having flicked through your site, I like it. And I mean I really like it. I like the clean, efficient layout. I like the short, easy to read pages. I like the smooth, simplistic navigation system. And most of all, I like the content and the concept. This is a great site!

The only thing I would have said has already been said - the excess whitespace next to the header graphic looks out of place. Personally I wouldn't put something else there though, it would look cluttered - I'd extend the header graphic somehow, or at least center it there to balance it out. Other than that, this looks fantastic.

I was really hanging to tear some newbie a new one, but I can't find fault with this site! =P

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vaelor said:
I was really hanging to tear some newbie a new one, but I can't find fault with this site! =P
LOL... vaelor, you crack me up! :D

i agree, the site looks pretty good, other than a bit of exesive white space in some places. good job on a great site! :)

Grinn

Thanks

Hey im back,
Just spent the last month on an off shore oil rig. :eek:

Why? pays great! lol :cool:
So yeah i'd like to say thanks for your all feed back and honesty..

The white space up top does look pretty blank yeah. Im not sure what to do with it yet. I dont want to clutter it up.

I have thought about some advertising but I'm not sure yet exactly what.
As some adds can make pages cluttered and throw off the whole look of a page.

Ill find somthing to put there!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
google adsense allows two ads per page now, so that might be an idea.