Review my site DoubleTrack.Us

adx

I liked it. The design was minimal but the message came through quite well,
with the large headers and short sentences.

Maybe you could spruce up the design a bit? I don't really think it needs much though,
but something other than only text.

Geodun1

I think if you added a gradient filled rounded rectangle as the background for the "Keeping track of your visitors" portion you'll get a stronger effect. Good job otherwise :)

TsiD

I would add a shadow to the logo or the site name. Otherwise, it looks too simple.. the graphs could be a bit more 3D too..

dev_illicit

I liked it. The design was minimal but the message came through quite well,
with the large headers and short sentences.

Maybe you could spruce up the design a bit? I don't really think it needs much though,
but something other than only text.
Thanks! :) Yeah i think i gonna add some gradients to spruce it a bit up.
I think if you added a gradient filled rounded rectangle as the background for the "Keeping track of your visitors" portion you'll get a stronger effect. Good job otherwise :)
Thanks. Yeah that sounds cool too!
I would add a shadow to the logo or the site name. Otherwise, it looks too simple.. the graphs could be a bit more 3D too..
Yeah i totally agree. the header and the graphs look very simple. I'll try to change it.

Thanks for all your feedbacks! I'd appreciate further ones ;)

AprilMaybe

Perhaps provide a widget that's a bit more umm stealth like I guess. That way it will blend a bit better with someone's website design and not stand out so much...I like the idea of keeping track of visitors but I personally don't want everyone who looks at my page to know I'm doing so.

dev_illicit

Perhaps provide a widget that's a bit more umm stealth like I guess. That way it will blend a bit better with someone's website design and not stand out so much...I like the idea of keeping track of visitors but I personally don't want everyone who looks at my page to know I'm doing so.

Would it be okay if i add a white/black widget? I personally don't want to do a 1x1px widget..

AprilMaybe

Lol well at that size it would be non-existent. How about keeping the U.S. with the pink (I'm really liking that color) square and giving the number portion a transparent background with 2 color options for the numbers say black or white. Still clickable and still noticeable without jumping out saying "Hey everyone I'm right here!" If a visitor happens to click the widget are they then seeing my stats as well?

dev_illicit

Yeah okay, i will add two more tracking widgets soon. :)

If a visitor happens to click the widget are they then seeing my stats as well?
Yes everybody is able to view the stats, which is actually no problem, because there are no secrets, which must be hidden from the users. In an effort to make it as easy as possible to quickly getting started with our services, we don't require a registration. For that reason our stats are viewed public.

Last edited:

voodish

I like it, but think the heading colour and the text colour should be slightly different to make the headings stand out a little more, other than that :)

dev_illicit

I like it, but think the heading colour and the text colour should be slightly different to make the headings stand out a little more, other than that :)
I hope it's better now.
Needs separation of content in a layout.
Should be better now.

During the past days i've added a lot of new features. (GeoIP-Map, LIne-Chart, 3D-Pie Charts) See it in action. (sample web stats).

Thanks for all your reviews up to now. Great community :)

adx

Wow, street cred for the map. Seems people from Lithuania and Vietnam like you.
Norway should be highlighted any day now. There's something really appealing about
your site, I'm almost considering it myself.

dev_illicit

Wow, street cred for the map. Seems people from Lithuania and Vietnam like you. Norway should be highlighted any day now. There's something really appealing about your site, I'm almost considering it myself.
Thanks for the flowers :D Just give it a try. :) Any critiques so far?