Review Again Plz

ian

Administrator
Staff member
1. I dont quite like the text logo graphics effect.
2. The bright green text against that background does not look very professional.
3. The font for the copyright notice should probably be the same as for the main text.
4. uneccessary empty space towards the bottom of the page.

AuraDesign

wowsers!

Wowsers....ever heard of adding a positive to a negative? People like being critiqued but come on, you're putting youselves on pedestals. When someone asks for guidance- help them, don't slate them.
Me thinks you guys have been on this forum way to long...

StephanieCordray

First website i had critiqued got worse comments... I swallowed my pride and learned from it. However, if i post on a review request i do try to find some positives to add to the negatives.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well people are looking for suggestions for improvement, some may be looking for a pat on the back and to be told their site is wonderful. I dont see anything wrong with constructive criticism, which is different to "I think your site is crap" As long as people go into a little detail, I dont think there is anything wrong with that, and can help people to do better.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Having just said that, I will take what you said into consideration. I dont do that in real life when helping someone, I try and add some positive reinforcement along with the suggestions for improvement. Just that when I type a lot of messages, is usually in the morning when I am in a hurry to get to work.

SiteExpress

I think you might be able to pull off the color combinations ok, but check your grammer and punctuation in your text. If you want to be considered professional, start with the basics. There is not a lot I can comment on since I cannot get most of the links to work.

silverpenny

I've found that the use of comic sans text usually generates an unprofessional feel to a website. Maybe you could experiment with some other fonts? Possibly the same font used in the navigation tabs at the top? :)