Resource for an online Bridal Registry

Grafiti4u

I have a client who owns an Interior Design business. One section she wants to have on the site is a Bridal Registry, where they can upload the lists, or the bride can enter her own list, so its accessible to visitors on the website. It needs to be EASILY editable by the ladies at the store (who are not web savvy) and it should also be able to include photos of the items. It also needs to have the option to order/buy online through the site.

Right now its a bare-bones PHP database, and its limited. Is there any software out there that I can set them up with, that would be really easy for them to use, with the features I stated above?

This is the current registry - I simply connected the existing registry from their old site. I didn't set it up, and I don't know PHP. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

http://getinteriormotivated.com/registry.html

thanks,
kristi

Grafiti4u

Thanks chrishirst. Actually, only that page is WordPress driven. The rest of the site is css/html. I am not a fan of WordPress - but that is probably because I haven't used it much. I just linked the old WP registry info to the new site. Do you know of any Wish List software that isn't WordPress driven?

thanks

chrishirst

Staff member
"Wordpress" sites are also HTML/CSS.

Do you know of any Wish List software that isn't WordPress driven?
That would depend on what server side code and database server is available for a site that isn't "Wordpress" and what products database it has to connect to.