require web designers, developers etc

Discussion in 'Requests' started by webconsultant, Jun 14, 2010.

to remove all ads.
  1. webconsultant

webconsultant New Member

Respected Friends,

- I am looking for freelancers and teams that wish to work on a partnership basis

- I am looking for freelancers and teams that are either inactive on freelancing websites, or active but unable to acquire projects and require assistance of an experienced bidding manager

- I am looking for freelancers and teams that are interested in a 50-50 partnership model (Negotiable)

- I am looking for freelancers and teams that have portfolio of past work references including client and employee references (optional)

- I am looking for freelancers and teams that can authorize Saiwebdesign to use the portfolio and work references for bidding, promotion and other business development purposes

- I am looking for freelancers and teams that agree to share a common account with Saiwebdesign on various freelancing websites to track projects received and track escrow milestones, payments etc

- I am looking for fresher’s that wish to make a beginning in freelancing career (must submit CV)

Areas of interest: Logo design, Web design, Web development, Search engine optimization, Internet marketing, Content writing

Note: I am not only available as a business development partner, but can also work as a freelance service provider in my spare time. I can do the following:

- Content writing

- Articles writing and rewriting

- Proofreading

- Internet marketing

- Search engine optimization, marketing, reputation management

I look forward to hearing from those interested and if you wish to get in touch with me, kindly send an email expressing your interest/queries to : [email protected]

2. griffinsdesigns

griffinsdesigns New Member

I'm interested. Do you have work lined up already?

3. BradT81

BradT81 New Member

Please PM me -Thanks

4. v2Media

v2Media New Member

webconsultant, you mention everything about what you're looking for, but nothing about yourself or your organisation. I would be wary of such open offers. Especially when an anonymous source is asking for permission to use applicants client list/credits for "bidding, promotion and other business development purposes".