rebuilding the boosted beast...

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
That's cool... I'm hopeless with cars, took me a whole day just to change the oil + oil filter.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, i used to be quiet useless with cars too... but with a little determination, i have been getting better over time. with my first car, i didn't even know how to check the oil! :p

AainaA

you play with her bod, and strip her nude, and you don't even know how to check her for lubricants? gees :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, i have since learnd how to check her lubricatand as well as many other things. :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
as soon as i get all the new parts in... could be next week, or could be next month... who knows. all that matters is that she gets done right the first time around. :)

AainaA

duh... i thought you said she's dead? wouldn't that be the second time round now that you're attempting to revive her? you exorcist!!! :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... something like that. but it's the first time, that i am diggin' into her like that. :)

AainaA

poor girl being refered to as the bitch.. one day you're gonna find yourself in a heap, and you wouldn't know what hit you... better give her a name will ya?

AainaA

euh? to whom are you asking ian?
I always talk to my gadgets.... they in turn give me the best service ;) hehe

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian said:
What did you start calling your computer once it broke...?
to be honest, i don't really have names for my computers. *shrug* i just name them ainet1, ainet2,... etc.