R&B Site Construction

Sly1

I am not into rap, but looks pretty good to me. Please go up one, and let me know what ya think of my site :)

jonze

It looks pretty slick! I would have chosen some different fonts though, the ones you have don't really fit the site (especially the serif ones on the buttons). I wouldn't have given it so many moving parts either, but thats just my preference :p

bannerblueprint

1. On the brief flash intro, I would change the black line going thru the "Marquis Jackson" heading. I understand you are going for the reflective look, but maybe use a gray instead of black.

2. The flash drop down menus on the site navigation need better programming; Some of them don't roll back up when my mouse is off of them.

3. Maybe feature performance pictures or photo shoot pictures of the artist instead of the crowd in the banner heading.

good luck!

themeking

Yes the title on the splash page is being changed. It was a "Chrome" pattern but we are going to change it to something different. Also, I will have the artist dancing on the stage on the homepage. The "rollout" area around the dropdown menus were to small, so we are going to enlarge them for those who move the mouse 100 mph over them.... hehe The artist has his pics taken this month by a professional photographer, so once I have my hands on those we are going to include them somewhere within the theme itself. Gonna be kewl!!!

Thx for the input. Good eye you have there......

Last edited:

redox

I like the colours, on the main page i dont like the buttons at all, especially green hover, also change the font of the main text, personally I dont think it looks that nice

themeking

I like the colours, on the main page i dont like the buttons at all, especially green hover, also change the font of the main text, personally I dont think it looks that nice

I removed the green rollover, and replaced it w/ a raising record behind the button. Thoughts on it??? I agree, the green was a lil much. Also, links are not pointed anywhere just yet.