PureDezigner.com SEO help.

PureDezigner

I am very new to SEO and this forum, and was wondering if I could get some SEO experienced people to check out my website and offer some tips to help my SEO efforts. My portfolio website is: www.puredezigner.com

Thanks in advance!!

jnjc

I don't think anybody is going to help you after you have just spammed the forum....

PureDezigner

I don't think anybody is going to help you after you have just spammed the forum....
What do you mean?? :confused: I really want some help with SEO, why would you say I'm spamming? From past experiences, I have been told to rephrase the question across different areas of the website. Before you assume, why not offer some advice? Like post only in the SEO and Marketing for SEO related ?'s or maybe even offering goods links to check out?

jnjc

At this stage I wouldn't worry about it they'll drop off the recent list in a day or so....

walkingbird

Do some keyword research think of what random people who don't know about you will search to find you. Right now your site is optimized for your name and shouldn't be to hard to rank for.