Publishing Problems

Hullguyuk

Had an issue yesterday trying to publish a website using NetFusion 9 to my personal web space provided by Blueyonder (Virgin Media)

Yesterday it kept saying it could not connect to my website - today (amazing things happen overnight lol) it says the connection is okay

However, when I try and publish I get the following error messages and nothing changes on my website

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 9.0\User Sites\TestSite13May\Preview\index.html to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 9.0\User Sites\TestSite13May\Preview\style1.css to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 9.0\User Sites\TestSite13May\Preview\site2.css to the server

Could not create the directory 'html/' on the server

Could not create the directory 'assets/images/' on the server

Could not create the directory 'assets/images/autogen/' on the server

Could not create the directory 'assets/' on the server

When I try and access my webpage it gives me an error message 403-You are not authorised to view this site ??? LOL Its my site!!!

If its any use my site is www.harwoodphotographic.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Any ideas from yee good folk much appreciated

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i would assume that your ftp problems stem from a lack of permissions. it might also be as simple as you attempting to upload to the wrong folder. if you continue to have issues i would suggest contacting your web host, as this does not seem to be a software issue on your end.

god luck. :)