Problem - widget does not appear - Wordpress site

Nikoune

Dear everyone,

I'm creating a website with wordpress.
Theme : twenty seventeen

I have a problem with widget. Indeed I try to integrate a widget on the sidebar but it don't appear. I try since few days now and it doesn't change. Can you help me?
Thanks a lot for your answer!

miky

Have you checked if the widget is placed in the correct sidebar, or if it is set to hidden or invisible, and does the theme support widgets in the sidebar. Have you tried configuring the theme, trying to group the widget in the sidebar

Nikoune

Hi Miky and thanks a lot for your answer!
"Have you checked if the widget is placed in the correct sidebar" -> Yes it's in the correct place..
"or if it is set to hidden or invisible" -> for this I don't know where I can see that, can you explain to me where I can check this?
"the theme support widgets in the sidebar" -> yes the theme support widget in the sidebar!
"Have you tried configuring the theme, trying to group the widget in the sidebar" -> I don't try to configure the the just 2 ccs without impact when I try without css

Do you have any idea?
PS :sorry for my english I'm french!

miky

hi Nikoune,
In the administration panel, go to appearances, click on widgets and see if the widget is in the sidebar, if the widget is still in the widgets area, if it is not yet visible on the website... click on widget settings, click on the widget you want that appears in the sidebar, to check the settings of that widget, and then see if it is hidden, invisible or visible,
widget specific settings

Nikoune

Thanks again!
My widget is in the sidebar.
But I can't find the command to see if it's hidden or visible...
Can I take a screenshot if I need to?

miky

Hello, please download the widget logic plugin and install it

see wordpress plugin widget logic video it can help you

yes you can send the image

miky

hi Nikoune I saw the image of your website, were you able to use widget logic to make the widget visible in the sidebar or not?