Positive and negative comments are welcome

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have always wanted to outsource some programming work overseas.
In regards to the site, it looks good, but just the name wicked in the domain implies that you are wicked and cant be trusted, hence people would not be likely to use your service. Just my first impression, dont mean anything by it.

suz

I love the design. Not sure how search engine friendly it is but I suppose that's easily changed.

mets

Thanks Ian! Highly appreciated. As for the name...I cannot do anything about it. Its the founder's decision...(u know what I mean) ;)

mets

I love the design. Not sure how search engine friendly it is but I suppose that's easily changed.

Thanks Suz! Some of our keywords are already on the first page of the 3 major search engines. But still working on the others... ;)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have always wanted to outsource some programming work overseas.
In regards to the site, it looks good, but just the name wicked in the domain implies that you are wicked and cant be trusted, hence people would not be likely to use your service. Just my first impression, dont mean anything by it.
from an american point of view, i did not think of wicked in that sense when i saw the logo/name. i have heard the term wicked used as meaning cool or awesome.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
from an american point of view, i did not think of wicked in that sense when i saw the logo/name. i have heard the term wicked used as meaning cool or awesome.
I read it as that way as well, but jduging by the type of services they offer, they are aimed at business/corportate clients and I would dare say a lot of those people might take the word "wicked" for its literal meaning.