Position of script resuls positioning

jayk

Im out of date
Have script down and working but strugling to get in the right place on the page. Ive tried tables to no succes and looked at layout tutorial still feeling lost and confused. Any advice or suggested tutorials? Thank you in advance

chrishirst

Staff member
but strugling to get in the right place on the page
And whereabouts would that be??

still feeling lost and confused
That makes [at least] two of us then.

Any advice or suggested tutorials?
Probably lots, if only we knew what your question really is and what it actually relates to.

So given the extent of the information ... My suggestion is;

Use CSS and HTML to achieve whatever layout you desire for whatever results you are trying to display.

jayk

Hahaha. Glad im not alone
Sorry. I have a subscribe form with a picture to the right top corner. Now im trying to get the rest in the centre of the page under the picture. I tried ccs but i think my placement of the script is misplaced?

chrishirst

Staff member
Okay, where the script is in relation to the document elements does not necessarily matter, as you can make the output appear wherever you want it to be by targeting element IDs or class name(s) in the case of javascript, and if the script is in server side code ASP, PHP, ASP.NET, Coldfusion etc., the script output can be set in variables that can be inserted into a the HTML wherever you need it to be placed.

jayk

Okay, where the script is in relation to the document elements does not necessarily matter, as you can make the output appear wherever you want it to be by targeting element IDs or class name(s) in the case of javascript, and if the script is in server side code ASP, PHP, ASP.NET, Coldfusion etc., the script output can be set in variables that can be inserted into a the HTML wherever you need it to be placed.