please review

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks better than before.
1. The background color on the navigation buttons does not match the one on the background of the page, hence it does not look very well integrated.
2. There is too much empty space in between the navigation buttons and the text which says "Hot topics this week"
3. The top margin looks slightly too big.
4. You may want to experiment with a slightly smaller font for the main text.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Also I forgot to mention, and I know this sounds harsh, but I dont think the site will ever attract repeat visitors with that popup ad which prompts you to install something on your computer.

Kiwiberry

I'm guessing your using IE, I had some issues loading the page in Firefox. It looks like a break is missing between the banner and Home button. Not sure?

Kiwiberry

Are you using a WSIWYG editor or straight html? Look at the source I'd guess html; I can't see anything that would cause it, but I don't know much about coding for iframes. Good luck:?

SiteExpress

Your site is looking much better. On your cricket page, the first paragraph is centered and the rest left. Centering text is rarely good in paragraphs. it does look like you are learning a good deal, and will pick it up easily.

moonfish

I must admit I got scared off when the annoying add kept popping up. Alarm bells rang and I thought spyware! Alas it's the first thread on this page so I imagine most people are hitting the "cricket and f1 site" link first.

All the best Rob ;)

http://www.moonfish-design.co.uk