Please Review/Rate my Work

orangecopper

Hi all,

Please rate my work and let me know where i need to improve and how does it look and feel.

alabiagroup dot com

regards
Joshu Thomas

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the flash animation is rather sparse or bare.
I think a static image would look better.

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Overall not a bad design, but...

Couple things to note:

• The flash piece (if you keep it) needs a general frame rate increase, but pause the animation long enough for someone to read the text! It goes by way to quick. Perhaps add a thumbnail bar to provide a little user interaction, allowing them to select one of the [slides]?
  • Be aware of the colors you choose! red is a warm color and blue is the exact opposite, a cold color. Both are also primary colors and they compete with each other. I would choose one or the other.
  • This is a health care company, perhaps a blood red color is not the most appropriate?
  • I like the crystal-like design of the background, try using light grey tones instead. This would put more emphasis on the color/content area of the website. As it stand the bg is a little distracting, needs toning down.

Good luck.

orangecopper

Thankyou all for the review...Sure i will make a note and impliment them.
Yes, JD you are absolutley right with the color...and this is just due for the first review of the website..will add your inputs and make it look better...thanks for your advices with colors too...

Best regards
Joshu Thomas
OrangeCopper.com

sclick

All my thoughts, nicely stated above, by others, but I do like your site, generally. It's fresh, and I want to read your copy, so slow down the flash. Definitely a great start to a site with much potential. Good luck.