PLEASE help me??>>

Steve_essex

I'm relatively new to webdesign and i have self taught everything. I am currently using frontpage and im in the process of trying to get to grips with dreamweaver.

Thing is, my websites are not found on any search engine. I haven't put any keywords in the tag thing, but i did try it once and it still didn't meake any difference, it didn't find my site.

How can i get search engines to find my site, without paying people like google??

Thanks- Steve

www.StevieCJimbo.co.uk

SiteExpress

Steve,

Usually, it takes a while. Some of my sites that I have done were not found for a couple of months. You can always submit them manually at the search engine. Ian is the pro at that kind of stuff. I am sure he has some words of wisdom for you.

StephanieCordray

How long ago did you make and put up your site? It takes awhile for Google sometimes. It took 6 months for one of my project sites to be listed. You might be worrying needlessly.

SiteExpress

Google has www.sure-entertainment.co.uk listed. However, it can't index any of the other pages to your site, because it has no links to follow. The only links to other places on your site are actually in the Flas, which cant be read by Google.

<meta name="keywords" content="">
and
<meta name="description" content="">

Go in the Head of the html. Usually just under the title.

medlington

hi, i took out a small amount of advertising on google in the adwords section, my site got registered in a day or so. once it was registered on google the other engines soon found it