Please check out my portfolio website, all comment are welcome!

globalseo

1. content
2. background color(color is too heavy)
3. target your keywords
<meta name="description" content="PureDezigner.com – The online portfolio of Web Designer, Curtis Scott.
This website represents my Pure_Passion for the world of web." />
<meta name="keywords" content="Pure, Dezigner, Web, Designer, Development, Baltimore, Maryland" />
<meta name="keyphrases" content="Pure Design, Pure Dezigner, Web Design, Web Designer, Web Development, Web Designer in Baltimore Maryland" />

5. title and subpages title
<title>PureDezigner.com | Home</title>

PureDezigner

@globalseo I don't understand what you are saying for 1, 3 & 5 please be more specific. Anyone else, more comments will be very helpful. I know this site is far from perfect, I'm just looking for some advice on how to make it more appealing to design audiences. How do you like the css layout, navigation, portfolio, and copy content?

Zombie

I'm not a big fan of your portfolio site, although its easy to use, I like the css nav, your other work, such as kiska media is AMAZING! truly awesome!

Do something more like that for your portfolio site! :eek:

Last edited:

Kiskamedia

Thanks for the props on my Website, Kiskamedia.com. It took me Years to design and Produce, Not to mention to create the work on it. Puredezigner was there every step of the way and there is no one better at developing. I thought his site was a huge leap from his last. I Like the design, You get my props buddy!

CotswoldD

Hi
I agree with above comments the Kiska sites are better than your own. But i like your portfolio site, easy to navigate, nice colours, works well.

Pete

advertising

site layout etc seems pretty good. You should listen to globalseo and put a proper title, description, & keyword meta on your site.

henrikjt

How much should this website cost me?

Please look at this site and let me know how much it should have cost me:
http://thefloribunda.com/

The photos was taken by my own photographer and given to the web designer. The photos had been photoshoped but not resized for the website.

The web designer created the website and used the photos and floor plans that we supplied her with.

My question is, what is a fair price for what she did?

Thanks

oana2983

Please look at this site and let me know how much it should have cost me:
http://thefloribunda.com/

The photos was taken by my own photographer and given to the web designer. The photos had been photoshoped but not resized for the website.

The web designer created the website and used the photos and floor plans that we supplied her with.

My question is, what is a fair price for what she did?

Thanks

Hi! I don’t like the site… the colors, the layout. It’s simple but annoying and it looks like is unfinished yet. 400 euro I think is to much for this.