Photoshop CS6

RAJO

its very easy to download and very easy to use but their haven't been any reviews on youtube explaining all the tricks that i could use on it , does anyone here use it and could possibly help

chrishirst

Staff member
Yep but that does involve paying real money and even if you only get the four most "useful" components of CS6 it could set you back $120 dollars a MONTH before you get to use it.

The majority of forum posters I see, that may or may not be the case here, are not willing spend more than $15 A YEAR for their hosting.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
chris, in Australia it is $50/month for 2 licences and the complete cs6 suite.
now if my 1AU dollar gets me not even 2/3 of a pound, logic tells me that it should cost you even less than that, or am I off the mark here?

true about the majority of forum posters being cheapskates!

chrishirst

Staff member
chris, in Australia it is $50/month for 2 licences and the complete cs6 suite.
For the UK and the US, Adobe are pricing it per application, at $30(US) per app, per month (without the ANNUAL registration fee) for Photoshop and Dreamweaver

We (UK) can get the "Cloud Creative" (Single user) for £50 ($78 AU) a month PLUS the annual registration fee, which will include 20G of "Cloud" storage. Without the registration it is £70 ($108 AU) a month.

It still doesn't make it a pricing structure that will curtail piracy. It is as if they cannot understand that getting paid for maybe half a million copies at £10 a month every month will ultimately be more profitable.

Last edited: