Photoshop backgrounds and patterns

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by Edge, Oct 6, 2011.

to remove all ads.
  1. Edge

Edge Member

2. computerGeek

computerGeek Banned

this is great.. thanks.. i hope not too many designers use them.. we can get good ideas from the examples.. i'm checking out if they accept submissions...

3. Absolution

Absolution New Member

It would be cool if they accept submissions, because community supported websites like that tend to become quite good after a while.

4. todd2

todd2 New Member

Visit your website but there is no available photoshop backgrounds and patterns. Please add available photoshop backgrounds and patterns.Thanks:)

5. jumpingspider

jumpingspider New Member

I do hope they will accept submissions. Looks really good,we can really use them as 'inspiration'. :)

6. WebSquad

WebSquad New Member

7. zipinel

zipinel New Member

Yeah..looks nice, but for a web design company..I don't know how good is to use these backgrounds for your customers

8. che09

che09 New Member

We can definitely get 'inspiration' on those BG. It would be great to know if they'll accept submissions! :)

9. DesignToads

DesignToads New Member

I love using Subtle Patterns. They have awesome textures and you can submit to the site. Great patterns, I use them all the time now

10. printchesco

printchesco New Member

Good designs, but they may not fit too well with any formal settings. Still, if anyone wants a template to use or simply to get inspiration from, this website is a good place to go. This website could grow into an even better and bigger website, but at the same time it is also possible that it will stagnate and be forgotten without any updates.

11. Diversus

Diversus New Member

Used these for some backgrounds behind portraits, thanks :)