page rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPerry

1. Design the site for the viewers - not for the search engines.
2. Attract high quality inbound links by offering only new, interesting, informative and original content.
3. Create validated sitemaps using the Sitemaps.org protocol, and submit them appropriately to the main search engines.

more -->

Ar3d

make a unique content and do more link building campaign.. but if i where you i don't get much attention in PR what much better is to rank all your keywords in SEs..

Mora wacker

Hi,
Design your site with informative and interesting content.Provide high quality inbound links.Get good back links for your site.You can get back links from others site, articles, directories,blogs, social networks.Reciprocal link exchange and three way link exchange are best way to get good back links.Run paid link campaign also.These ways helps to increase the page rank and traffic.Keyword optimization is also very important.The keyword and description should be match with the content.If you follow these things properly surely your site can get highest page rank in SERP.
All the Best!

ewomack

You can add as much SEO to your site as you want, but if people don't like the content they won't return. SEO and programming is never a substitute for a good site with good content. Worry about having a fabulous website, then worry about SEO. If people like your site they'll go there and your hits will multiply.

Staci

Seo tips

Try to get more back links for a site which related to your theme & also you can get some links in free directories...

karenjones

High SEO Results

How to get highest page rank in SERP?[/QU

Hi there,

I dont know alot about SEO but i would like to share my experience when getquickseo.com was doing SEO for my site www.tenpearls.com
On my request,they told me some of SEO techniches ..........

what they did, they submitted the site to different directories as well and they exchanged link with sites having one or two numbers greater then their own site. Hope it coupld help u too......

Best of luk

karenjones

brucewills

hi

A small stuff to your thirsty,
1) Get more links in Vertically related sites,
2) Get Keyword Rich links,
3) Don't participate in Free For All sites,

Best of luck

cooluks

make a unique content and do more link building campaign.. but if i where you i don't get much attention in PR what much better is to rank all your keywords in SEs..

really if you do this stuff you will get high PR? lol. :D

Cratima

PR measures how many links point to a website and the "quality" of the sites providing the links.

So you will have to submit your url to :
web directories
social networks/bookmarks
forum signs

All of them must relate to your business.

lee_vhoi_ol

really if you do this stuff you will get high PR? lol. :D

There is some truth in what Ar3d said. Getting links to your site is EXACTLY how you get PR.

Your PR depends on how many links to you, how related those sites linking to you are to your own theme, how many links there are on the page that links to you, the PR of the page that links to you.

PR is not everything in determining your SERPs. It is still an important factor, but it is not the only one. Other than PR, important factors to consider are the anchor text used to link back to your site, as well as on page factors such as keywords on your title, h1, h2, h3 tags.

Submit to directories
Exchange links with RELATED sites
Do not link to banned sites and Link Farms
Post in forums with a link to your site in your signature
Optimize for the right keywords (use these keywords as the anchor text in your links)
Put quality content that other people will want to link to.

Status
Not open for further replies.