Our Web Site

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks like a good start but has a lot of room for improvement.
It probably needs some kind of graphics to spice it up.
The grey color in the navigation links is a little hard to read against the blue background.
That image on the main page takes up too much space.
Also the font on the top half of text looks too large.

DomainClaimer

Got any ideas on graphics to spice it up? What would you do with the image?
Seems like a lot of designers are going to the flash pages or flash templates which look cool but can run a hefty price also, any ideas how to improve the site without dumping a ton of money into it. Any help you could give would be great we need someones opinion besides ours.

SiteHostCity

You can get a decent template at boxedart.com.
For a single prices you get access to a good number of templates.

You might want to incorporate some of your design knowledge in with whatever template you use so you can customize it. I agree with the other person who said the site has "room for improvement". Out of curiousity - How long have you been designing?

netware

combine the elements in such a way that, they will be acting with each other, instead of beign separate elements lost in the canvas

like i said in the other thread, mail me for advise/help

ISDProductions

I would ditch the highlighting buttons and go with simple text links, they look kind of cartoonish to me. I really don't like the blue bar along the side, (though I've never been a big fan of gradients maybe its just me) I would just ditch the side bar altogether and go with the white background content of the site taking up the space. Maybe even split the content in to a few other pages. I feel like i scroll down on the page forever.