Status
Not open for further replies.

idaba

I have a website and want to pushing about 15 keywords, any body
can experinces about pushing a website with many keywords? how i
must do?

Thank you

natenation

It really depends on how many sites are competing. Is it a pretty heavily populated market? I think it can be done but your success is going to be related to how much competition there is.

I have gotten the best results making different directories (keyworded) for the different keywords I am going for.

DPTECH

your content should support those keywords... in order to get good results... i usually break the pages into 2 - 4 words and target those words per page...

Q_d

Banned
DPTECH is right! Do include them to the content of your web site, but do not include into the one page. Because it is to many for one page.

walkingbird

You can target as many keywords i optimize each page differently for different keywords no sense in putting all your eggs in one basket.

Create different pages with different keywords and make sure the copy supports those keywords.

fromthe5

Now that this old thread has been reopened and because it is important, I will jump in.

idaba it really depends of the competitiveness of the phrases you are trying to rank for. In a very competitive arena I would not use more than 2 or 3 per page. Your index (home) page will be the easiest to rank for so use your most important keyword phrases there. On the other hand in a less competitive arena I have used 4 or 5 terms on the home page very successfully. You will usually also get some longtail rankings. Those are gravy and might well have a higher conversion rate.

Gorgy

I would optimize a website for 2 or 3 key words and then consider more keywords. Just when I make sure the site ranks well for the first keywords I've chosen

specialk

I don't understand what you mean by "pushing 15 keywords". If you are trying to associate 15 keywords with one site, I would suggest that you start with a few, like 5 at a time. This will make focusing on each set much easier.

parkar.leonard

The first and most important step in Optimized a website process is keyword selection. Normally you focus on 2-3 for each page of your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.