opinions and suggestions welcomed!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think it looks really good. The only thing I can think of is maybe it would look a bit better if the header image was a little bit more streamlined, but then that appears to be the norm for automotive sites.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
streamlined, as in how? sorry, but i am not sure as to what you mean. :shrug:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I was referring to the height of the image.
Actually I also think the effect of the image was too blurred. I think you still need to be able to make out that the image is of the back end of cars racing.

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
The word "Build" looks like "Buld"... but otherwise I think it looks really nice :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, [tab] you are right, it does look like buld. i actually went back into it just now to check whether i just left out the "i" or not, but it's there. i'll have to go in and manually add just a hair of sacing. between the "i" and "l".

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I really like the menu part and the use of shadow, looks so professional.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
all you can see of the middle car is the rear winshield and the ridulously huge aluminum wing anyways. so, i guess i can understand that. :p

StephanieCordray

The first time i looked at it I thought it was possibly an rpm gage or a speedometer, then when the others talked about cars, I looked again.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... come on now, i know it's blurry, but you should be able to make out that much without having to stare at it! :p i will however be making another header for it tomorrow. i think i had a pretty good idea for one yesterday. :)