Online theatre Booking!!

Bobble

Hi, I'm designing a website for a small theatre and they wanted a feture where they could sell tickets online. So i looked around and found this but wasn't sure 1.What the programe was actually like, and 2.Is there anyway that you could think i could intergrate this into a webpage!

Thank you in advance for you help!!

Joe!

StephanieCordray

Ummm... sorry if this sounds rude but ... Found what online? there's no link or any information on what you found... or at least it's very unclear information.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, i think you forgot to add something in your post. :p

but, nearly any script can be integrated into a site.

Bobble

What an idiot i am!! Anyway, you may close this now as i have now purchased this for my client and it is working fantasticly!!

What a prat i am!!
Joe ~

StephanieCordray

LOL... it's okay... we all do stuff sometimes that doesn't seem to make any sense... I'm glad the script is working well for you.

I'd like to know about the script anyway, if you don't mind. It might be helpful to someone else in the future.

Bobble

Well, you can see the system we were going to use until it went curboom, the client then realised that they had not been using the actual software but only the demo on the site! So now we're looking around again because they then decided they didnt like it and now i am actually looking at somthing called ticketcreator.com, not sure how i'm going to intergrate it though??

Anyway heres the https://www.ticketturtle.com link.

But now onto a different one,

ehhh! clients, never work with them!!

Joe!

StephanieCordray

Before plunking out any money for a script like that, I'd check at http://www.hotscripts.com They list commercial scripts there as well as free ones but the real value is in the ratings for the scripts. Some free scripts can have higher ratings than some commercial ones and vice versa, plus their comment section for each script can give you an idea how difficult or easy a script is to work with before you try to use it live.