Oh no!

Winterchase

I can't leave well enough alone, apparently.

I have a pic on my site that needs changing. It's the one of a lady holding a jar. Y'all said it doesn't fit, and I agree.

Anyway, I've decided to change it to what I believe is called an animation. I envision a dove flying (flapping its wings) and think I might know where one is, and if I'll be given permission to use it.

Where to, and how, do I download it to my HD? A pic I know how to change but this is a new step I'm taking here.

StephanieCordray

if it's a gif animation, treat it the same as you would any still image such as a bmp or jpg... right click on the image, choose save as and it's yours. if they have right click enabled it probably wouldn't be a good idea to take the image without asking permission. it can be done though.

Winterchase

Okay

StephanieCordray said:
if it's a gif animation, treat it the same as you would any still image such as a bmp or jpg... right click on the image, choose save as and it's yours. if they have right click enabled it probably wouldn't be a good idea to take the image without asking permission. it can be done though.

... then I won't. BTW, the BG pic on the site came from NASA. It's in the public domain. They have hundreds and hundreds of cool stuff, in all resolutions.

Winterchase

Uh?

StephanieCordray said:

Did you mean, "... if they have right click disabled...?"