Newbie asking for a review

Jamesbutler

Hello,

Just wanted to see if I could get a review of my site. I'm used to graphic design, so this is one of the first web pages I've built. Bear with me on the bandwidth, I'm waiting to get the kinks worked out before I purchase a domain. Any thoughts you have on site design, content, or anything else is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I managed to take a look at the site before getting the following message
"The bandwidth quota for this website has been exceeded. The site will be back online within 12 hours.
1ASPHost members are given a monthly bandwidth quota of 1000 MB with their free hosting accounts"
1. The main page moved too slow, if animation is used, it should move a bit faster in my opinion.
2. Overall the site looks quite professional, only thing I can comment on, is perhaps a bit more color or images.

Jamesbutler

Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I was working on the site tonight shortly after I posted the request for a review and in effect probably ate up my own bandwidth. Thanks for the tips though.

tank126

i liked your site, i do have to agree with ian with the pages moving to slow. Also on the 'About Me' page, your signature could have signed faster. I thought that the color scheme you choose went along with the whole photography theme you wanted to portray. overall, it was good.

parky

It does look pretty slick. I'd consider making the 'skip intro' text contrast more with the grey background, it's a bit hard to read.

RAJO

i think it's very good as a first site
only need to make the navigation text more clear