Need Ideas!

Z06

I have a web design blog, and I need ideas for redesign. It's not too stylish right now. As it is a web design blog, I feel it probably needs a much better looking design. So I need ideas! Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Also, the validation is really bad, it has something like 65 errors. I could use some help on that too, if possible.

The link is in my sig.

Z06

Thank you, I will have to check that out.

I did manage to update the page a bit, looks a lot better now I think. I just borrowed from a website I had made earlier in the week, and it worked perfectly. Check it out, because I still need ideas from you guys.

Z06

Major site overhaul!

I have scrapped most of the old Blogger template and replaced it with one I made today. I have to say, it looks way better now. Still a little too plain though :/

Z06

The orange part? I've tried to even out with a black sidebar and header :p. The site was originally just black and white, and I decided it needed another color, so I added in orange to match the link hover color. I don't really want to get rid of the orange, so what would you suggest I do to 'dim' it down?