Need Help with Cross-Browser Issue

MoreGun89

Hey all, new to the forums, but in kind of a panic. I have been maintaining the company website for a few months now and haven't destroyed it yet! Anywho, I need some help on it, on the main homepage, the navigation is primarily done by a small flash animation (which were it my own website I would have used text instead) is being a little strange. On the Firefox and Opera browsers the top navigation shows up with absolutely no problem, however in IE it doesn't show up even with Active X enabled.
I have not touched the flash player, the animation is as it has been since I received the responsibility. However, it did work on IE before it was turned over. I am using EW4 to edit the site, maybe it altered the code? Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated (I know the site coding is awful, it's old and I don't want to crash the entire thing trying to fix it just yet), I just need to know how to fix this one issue, thanks!

www.lewis-clarkvalley.com

MoreGun89

Nevermind, I believe it was just a FrontPage to Expression Web transfer issue, the plugins for Frontpage have been known to make errors, I just reinserted the file with a more efficient coding and it worked, sorry for the trouble!