need coupons

I want to sign up with Webhostingbuzz.com and try to find coupons on their services.
Can anybody help me to find any?
Thanks in advance.

ANNYY

Banned
I have seen that Webhostingbuzz.com provides a discount coupon whb108 which gives out 50% discount on their Special Hosting offer. With this offer one can get 3 domain names for life with lots of space and bw as well.

grizly

Banned
I have seen that Webhostingbuzz.com provides a discount coupon whb108 which gives out 50% discount on their Special Hosting offer. With this offer one can get 3 domain names for life with lots of space and bw as well.

This discount from Webhostingbuzz.com looks impressive for me. 50% it's much. Where did you find it?

komet

Banned
1TB of bandwidth is really a lot, I'm just wondering how webhostingbuzz.com manage to provide it to theor clients? Has anyone tried their enhanced package?

grizly

Banned
I guess this offer from Webhostingbuzz.com ia good for those who use proxy\VPN or host adult web sites, gaming servers. It's my standpoint.

DotSter

Banned
I guess 1TB will be good for gaming servers as well. Does Webhostingbuzz.com provide streaming video on their servers?

mogulia

Banned
I don't think it's a good idea to use shared plans for gaming servers even if Webhostingbuzz.com allow 1 TB of bandwidth, haven't you htought about alternatives?

fizzy

Banned
Definitely you will need a VPS plan or a very good reselling plan with lots of resources to run gaming servers, so contact Webhostingbuzz.com support to see what they can offer you.