Need Advice For Site - Critics Welcome!

mickeyy

G'day All,

Ok, so I've put some real time into these sites i.e site 1 , site 2 , site 3 , site 4 , site 5 & I believe that there are still changes to be made. I'd love it if some of you inspectors took a minute to critique it and tell me how I could improve on what I have created so far. I don't consider myself a professional, but I have been working with web designing for the better part of 15 years as a hobby. Built this site with a bunch of customized CSS. I have changed it several times since I launched it (I'm very indecisive).

I'm hoping to get some design pointers on what I have done and maybe any suggested changes to make the design flow more consistent. I have made about 20 different versions of the home page. The current home page got the most thumbs up but I still would like to spruce it up a little.

The website's design is still a work in progress however, I will take on board all comments made. If you have any suggestions for improvement, let me know. I won't be offended. I know it's far from perfect.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: