need a website built

ben1843

I would like someone to create a website for my company Wine and Beer Direct. I currently have the domain name and a hosting site through domainroundup.org, but I am not committed to their hosting site.

My website must do several things:

Most important I need for people to be able to search through my site for different wines, beers, and accessories based on different criteria.
For instance, someone might need to look up a pinot noir from California between 20 and 40 dollars a bottle. I will provide later all of the search criteria.
Once they find what they want, they need to be able to purchase it so I need a variation on the shopping cart.
Currently there are about half the states that allow out of state wine/beer to be shipped. Some of those states allow only certain amounts per year. This will make the shopping cart complicated.
I also will charge different shipping prices for different numbers of wine. For example, 1 bottle of wine will incur an 8.99 shipping charge, but 12 bottles of wine will incur a 15.00 shipping charge.
I also my not have everything on the site in stock and have to order it.
All this in mind, what may be the best way to tackle the problem in the short run is to create a secure form which people can fill out (address, credit card, et cetera) which will also store all items from the shopping cart. The form can be mailed to me and I will apply all charges and discounts, charge them using lynx online credit card company, and then mail them a receipt. This way the site doesn’t have to be changed until I get all permits and know for sure the charges for shipping.
I need an email address for the website
[email protected]
The website needs to be user friendly, not too busy. I want to mirror wine.com’s wine search, but I want it to look less busy.
Perhaps a different section for wine and beer and accessories with the specials on top, then the search on the bottom.
I want to get my site listed with Yahoo! I believe there is an additional cost with this.

Artoonie

I am not able to do all those things you requested, however, Microsoft Office Live (www.officelive.com) would be a perfect solution. However, you would need a new domain name, because the one that you have now cannot be used.

Office Live is 100% free if you sign up now during the BETA.

Haimadan

Hi ben1843,

I am a Graphic Web Designer, and a Web Master. I also have a small team experts in web applications, web development, search engine optimisation, website promotion etc..

To know more about me, you can visit my personal website at http://www.haimadan.bravehost.com

I went through your requirements. I would like to know in what language do you need the website to be? What type of database you want in the backend? What type of space are you having for the website to be hosted?

Waiting for your reply...

roister2

If you dont found what you looking for you can email me at sitemaster at webmeyt dot com. I can do what you want.

Rhey