Need a Web Designer (UI/ GUI developer) for a Stanford based Startup

dtteam

Hey there,

We are a group of Stanford students looking for one more member to join our team. Our team currently consists of a couple of Stanford CS students and a small marketing team.

We believe our idea to be good but it is also pretty focused on "social responsibility"/renewable energy and charity so if that is something that you are interested in please keep on reading. We really do hope to be able to come up with the next big thing (we have a lot to live up to though.. Google, Yahoo, HP and Sun Microsystems, all originated at Stanford).

PLEASE note that in the beginning no one will get paid: not the Engineers, not anyone. With this in mind... please realize that we are all putting a lot of our time into this project and we wouldn't be working as hard if we didn't think it could make it

So with that in mind, please either post here or PM me and let me know if this is something you might be interested in.. including a link to your portfolio would help a lot.

The DT-Team (dtteamemail at gmail dot com )

dml

Hmmm..show me more

Hi

Do you have a domain? I notice that you have a gmail address, how scarce are your resources?
Could you give a little more info?

Regards

Dave