Need a solid VPS Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Present

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a long term VPS host (US) that's reliable and has a great customer support. By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back. I am currently hosting with ServInt (essential vps package)which they are great for bigger business but for my needs I feel a smaller lower spec server that I can keep adding as my business grows might be best.

Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
Fully/Semi Managed (I like to research the problem myself for first before contacting support. To educate myself more.)
30 gb+ disk space
1 TB+ bandwidth
2 gb Ram
cPanel/WHM *must for me*
2+ IP addresses

A little about my usage.
I host a few websites, mostly wordpress low manage sites with one and possible more ecommerce sites (small shops). I plan to add more wordpress sites soon, this is why I would like to settle-in quick and avoid transferring many websites and that sort.
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

chrishirst

Staff member
cPanel/WHM *must for me*
2+ IP addresses

WHM/cPanel runs ONLY on Unix/Linux/BSD systems.

I would suggest Linode I don't work or shill for them but we do have two VMs (unmanaged) (soon to be three) with them, I do not require 'support' on any kind of regular basis but the two or three times I have contacted them for system upgrades or migrations to a larger VM they have always been very helpful, knowledgeable and respond very quickly.

Trust$Faith

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.