Need a feedback about my website

DHDdirect

Hello Nicolas

I think it is a well put together site. Very stylist while maintaining easy navigation.

If there was anything I can suggest would be to make the viewing images larger. When I look at art or images online I'd like to see as much detail as possible.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would also alter the Colour Scheme, I would say you have used to much Black.

It’s a bit dominating

I have done extensive work for several artists/photographers. Dark backgrounds cause other colors in images to stand out, "pop" more than they would against a lighter background. Not to mention, colored backgrounds tend to bring out colors you may not have wanted to bring out.

This is a great photographer's portfolio design.

I can, agree, however that the index page needs a little something...more.

mrandrei

Did you design it? I really like it, it's creative and minimalist. The only thing that puzzles me is the connection of the image with photography. I don't really get it. :)

BMA

Banned
At first, I thought the design was fine, but as I read more of the pages, I started feeling like the design was a little too plain. Especially on the pages that did not have color photos. A logo with a little design and a little color might do the trick.

The functionality and general look of the site is good.

The text in the commercial section leaves me flat and a little confused. In addition to the brainy quotes, some straight forward promotional text about how you operate would probably facilitate conversions. In addition, more text, especially text with some geographic specificity, would probably help with search engine results.