need a cheap VPS

Discussion in 'Web Hosting and Domain Names' started by varfolomey, Feb 27, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. varfolomey

varfolomey Banned

Which companies can you recommend me to use a cheap VPS from? Think of two companies - VPSlink.com and A2hosting.com. Do you have a personal experience with them?
    Any other ones?
    Thanks!

2. tersum

tersum New Member

Are you looking for any specific control panel in particular?

3. fizzy

fizzy Banned

4. grizly

grizly Banned

Any coupons on services of this company?

5. ANNYY

ANNYY Banned

As I know A2hosting.com provides a coupon on their services: 20PERCENTOFF. It gives their clients a 20% discount.
    As for VPSlink.com, they seem not to have any coupons.

6. komet

komet Banned

Cheapvps.com, Vpslink.com and Serverpoint.com offer managed VPS deals to choose from, research into the companies, there should be coupons for their services.

7. mogulia

mogulia Banned

@OP: Do youi need a managed or unmanaged vps package? It seems a2hosting.com offer only unmanaged Linux deals.

8. Q_d

Q_d Banned

Have a look at HostV.com as well I'd not say they are cheap, but they are doing really good quality.

9. webdazzled

webdazzled Banned

@Mogulia: usually even if a hosting plan is unmanaged, you can ask your host to manage it for some additional sum of money.I guess a2hosting.com won't refuse you as well.

10. varfolomey

varfolomey Banned

Thanks for your replies, community.
    Does HostV.com provide any discounts on their services? Their Double RAM looks really nice.

11. web67

web67 New Member

vpslink

but i dont have any personal experience with them

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  12. ANNYY

ANNYY Banned

You may try GlobalTap.com VPS solutions. All virtual servers they provide run on the state of the art hardware with plenty of CPU and memory resources. They guarantee their customers will be satisfied with the performance, otherwise they will refund clients'money back.

13. mogulia

mogulia Banned

You may look for discounts on their site, there's a coupon there,
    I just want to suggest you considering a few more VPS/VDS options to compare pricing and choose the best deal, the VPS providers I keep in mind are www.jaguarpc.com and www.globaltap.com with competitive pricing and managed VPS deals.

14. DotSter

DotSter Banned

A2hosting.com provides cheap VPSs starting from $17.95. And I have found a coupon code: 20PERCENTOFF that gives a 20% discount on their services and it means you may have them cheaper.

15. grizly

grizly Banned

A2hosting.com support Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2.5, MySQL 4.1.x, MySQL 5.0.x, PostgreSQL 8.2.x, Ruby on Rails 2.0 and it's significant IMO. Not all companies provide such services.

16. Q_d

Q_d Banned

VPSlink.com and Santrex.net have cheap VPS solutions. You can check them as well.

17. webdazzled

webdazzled Banned

HostV.com with double RAM in their offers and 50% off, can't be cheaper, I think.
    Asmallorange.com also offer discounts on vps plans, I think about 30% off.
    You may also check Serverpoint.com vps managed deals, they offer a wide range of panels to choose from.

18. Peps

Peps Banned

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  19. komet

komet Banned

There's no deal like that on asmallorange.com, must be valid no longer, but HostV.com offer is really good, it only make you pay for a year in advance to take advantage of their discount.

20. Q_d

Q_d Banned

I believe that their double RAM offer can be considered as discount as well. Also I can add Santrex.net. They have 10% now. Have a look at them as well.