My Website!

nick-harper

Hi Guys,

I have just finished my web site and I am always looking to improve this.

The link is in the sig...comments and constructive critisism please.

Thankyou

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site looks quite good, only thing I can comment on, is the text under the image navigation links should be darker and easier to read in their non mouseover state.

BBC-Jon

It is ok.. the text under the links dose not make it clear there is navigation there and it took me a second look to see it.. I would make that clearer. I think that as much as I like simple headers.. its a tad boring.. put something in there a low opp image or something just to make it abit more interesting.

paige1

I like the illumination. Wouldn't be nice if when you clicked the icons at the bottom of the page, after you arrived at the page, that particular icon stayed illuminated?

Is that text in the upper right hand corner? What does it say?

Did I mention that I like the illumination?

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
Looks OK, a little dark for my tastes though. You need to fix your grammar a little where it says "We am a...."

Good luck.

nick-harper

[tab] said:
Looks OK, a little dark for my tastes though. You need to fix your grammar a little where it says "We am a...."

Good luck.

LOL I have sorted that now :)

Thanks for pointing it out though :)

StephanieCordray

I agree with [tab]. I think the colors are all too muted especially the ones with the rotating images just under the header. My personal opinion is they would look better at full color rather than the blend that's being used now.