My site.

Flexin

My site is still a work in progress. I was wondering if people here could check it out and give me some feedback? Some of the things that still need to be set up are the mailing list (any ideas on the best way to set that up?) and to add pictures but FrontPage isn't letting me save my slide show.

James

StephanieCordray

i like the layout... but... you have used a lot of gif images that are jagged around the edges.. those edges show up very badly on the black background. I'd reduce the image size of the corvette in the header as well... it looks like it's been stretched quite a bit to make a certain size to fit that space... you'd be better off making it a smaller size and not worrying about there be space around it. there's nothing wrong with a little white space (empty space regardless of actual colors used). Looked again and the whole header looks stretched to fit the space... why not try making it actual size and centering it on the page? I think it would look better.

Your border by the links doesn't stay a consistent size and it's a bit distracting... but that is an easy fix, :).

Most of what i'm talking about is cosmetic so to speak so overall it's not bad.

Flexin

StephanieCordray said:
i like the layout... but... you have used a lot of gif images that are jagged around the edges.. those edges show up very badly on the black background. I'd reduce the image size of the corvette in the header as well... it looks like it's been stretched quite a bit to make a certain size to fit that space... you'd be better off making it a smaller size and not worrying about there be space around it. there's nothing wrong with a little white space (empty space regardless of actual colors used). Looked again and the whole header looks stretched to fit the space... why not try making it actual size and centering it on the page? I think it would look better.

Your border by the links doesn't stay a consistent size and it's a bit distracting... but that is an easy fix, :).

Most of what i'm talking about is cosmetic so to speak so overall it's not bad.

Thanks. The banner is like that because it was designed at 800X600 then stretched to fit when the problem was found. It will be fix.

James

Cashman

Hi James, i like the overall feel of your site. One of the most important areas that a designer can focus on in regards to website design is layout and alignment.
The easiest way to demonstrate the rules of alignment is for you to have a look at our site design:
www.idillis.com.au

Stephanie is right about the images, maybe you should think about resizing the site so that it is suited to an 800x600 res. On the Idillis Solutions site, we have centered our page and sized it so that it still is acceptable on a smaller res.

RAJO

i think u need more graphic work and content
and change the color of (coming soon) it's uncomfortable @ all