My site in Google

sathya

Few days back when i searched for site:www.egbsystems.com i got more than 70 links. But day by day it reducing. Now it only 4 links. Can any one tell me the reason for it and how to increase google cache?

dinnotechnology

Re: Backlinks

Hello Dear

I've just checked in G so it showing 67 backlinks for that site.

some time we cann't see all the backlinks in Google.

we can see more links after Updation of Google back links.

also i am facing same Error Which you are but problem is that google is not showing all the backlinks of our site.

try with Back link watch and check your backlinks. so may be you can see more links.

Thanks
Dinno

sathya

Hi ,

Thx for your reply. I am not talking abt the back links..I am asking about the google cache of my website. Site:ww.egbsystems.com..pls check this

Hello Dear

I've just checked in G so it showing 67 backlinks for that site.

some time we cann't see all the backlinks in Google.

we can see more links after Updation of Google back links.

also i am facing same Error Which you are but problem is that google is not showing all the backlinks of our site.

try with Back link watch and check your backlinks. so may be you can see more links.

Thanks
Dinno

bermuda

What you say is not related to Google backlinks nor the cache of pages. Your site has dropped indexed pages. Google does such things sometimes, have you done anything they may not like?

Last edited:

sathya

No didn't do anything wrong for google.

What you say is not related to Google backlinks nor the cache of pages. Your site has dropped indexed pages. Google does such things sometimes, have you done anything they may not like?

Ar3d

Maybe there will be problem regarding on the content of your pages... have you already the content? don't worry i would check more of your pages...

ooyes

nofollow is a non-standard HTML attribute value used to instruct search engines that a hyperlink should not influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. It is intended to reduce the effectiveness of certain types of search engine spam, thereby improving the quality of search engine results and preventing spamdexing from occurring in the first place.