My logo redesign

krymson

Here's a redesign of my logo. used some ideas from other logos and mashed it all into one. Let me know what you think?

Attachments

• logo3_invoice.jpg
    logo3_invoice.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 151

cobraart

I like the simplicity of the logo. A clean design, like this, will always stand out. Because of the simplicity, I dont think the colors say enough about your company. I like what your doing with the gloss circle inside the "o" but i think it needs something.... Maybe if you removed the silver shine off Krymson. the shine and the circle seem to fight for attention. Its looking good though....nice website too...

ThePilot

I think it looks good but I think that the silver on the "m" needs to go, its not adding to the logo at all, its just distracting to the eye. I would also play with where the "r" and "y" meet, just to make those more flush.

che09

It's simple,relaxing to the eye. I suggest,try to change the color of 'production' to make it contrasting!

Quasha

Why? what's the prob with m? I think it brings an extra view to the logo. But I am agree with reverseengineer. The middle light glare is looking odd.

helloworld

I think it looks good but I think that the silver on the "m" needs to go, its not adding to the logo at all, its just distracting to the eye. I would also play with where the "r" and "y" meet, just to make those more flush.

I agree with thepilot.. The middle glare being off-alignment with the red in the O is distracting.
Also, I'd play around with the gray text a bit. Try cleaning up some of the lines by making capital letters.. heres a quick example.

Attachments

• KRYMSON.gif
    KRYMSON.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 119

itmontreal

Hello,
It looks better . I would definitely use some drop shadow to make sure the text stands out. The "s" of Krymson seems to cut off. If it is possible I would use different colors for this logo

Cheers,

BMA

Banned
It sits on dark colors if you look at my other post or just loomk at the site www.krymsonproductions.co.cc you'll see how it looks as a live version, its not meant to sit on a light background

That's not the same color on the live website as the one above is it? They look different. I was going to say that with the name Krymson, you should push a whole crimson theme for branding. I might describe the logo on the website as crimson, while the one above looks brown on my monitor.

With the exception of the color confusion, I like everything about the logo design.

rahmanpaidar

Nice logo. If I'm allowed to advice I suggest to alter letters by clipping some part of it. For example you can cut pixels between "r" and "y" in "Ktymson" word.

iGifts

I like it! As the first commentor mentioned, the simplicity is nice, but it looks professional and unique.

jonpeter001

Some of you might have seen my current logo (my business cards and my website):

Basically I'm a freelance designer who mostly does work for the web, but I also illustrate and do occasional print work. I was never really satisfied with that logo, but I am my own worst critic as most artists are. Radiantmark.com was originally supposed to be my blog/portfolio. I decided that I want to separate my work (professional), from my blog (casual). Since "radiantmark" does have my name in it, I decided that I should just keep my blog there and find another domain name for my work. I wanted to keep the theme and the concept of my logomark, yet still have a fun name so I decided to go with "radiantmars" for my work. I also think the logomark is a bit more fitting for it. Anyways, that's how it came to be.