My 2nd website.

tank126

Okay, i need some feed back on this website. I put in a lot of time on this baby, but a lot of it was pure content about emails. if you saw my first website...this is one related to it. check it out and let me know if anying is noticably wrong. i take all suggestions to heart and appreciate any feedback. The more detailed the better!
thanks guys!
check me out!http://www.emailphd.com

TANK126 :eek:

fairdoes

There are links I don't understand, like 'Top MTA packages' - could they have an 'alt' tag that offers some explanation? Particularly on the home page (maybe as a glossary).

PHP pages are very slow to download (on my connection!), so could pages that aren't constantly changing be xhtml? It would also save your bandwidth with repeat visits. :)

I do like the fancy hat :D

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The font looks a fraction too small to me.
I would also consider perhaps placing some google ads or something in the empty right hand side bar which says "There isn't content right now for this block."

tank126

thanks for the advice. i'll check into changing the font size. As for the ads...you read my mind exactly. I am arranging for click through ads with google and some others.

thanks for the advice guys!
Tank126

RAJO

i think the gray color isn't cool enough it's close to the white bg try change it to something else and why not add some graphics