Mots convinient way of building back links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viamtech

I am running my business site for past few months now. But i don't have enough back links. i want ot make some back links as i know its importance in SERP and PR and Tarffic.

So can any one of you suggest me what is the mots effective, easiest and most convinient way of building backlinks.

Regards Viamtech

Arindra

Building Backlinks

Yes backlinks are very important for your website. You can develop permanent backlinks by article submission in different article directories with one or two links in your author resource box. You can also create free or paid blogs and can do blogging and can link back to your site. web directory submission and blog commenting with anchor texts are yet another ways of developing backlinks.

davidannisten

I am running my business site for past few months now. But i don't have enough back links. i want ot make some back links as i know its importance in SERP and PR and Tarffic.

So can any one of you suggest me what is the mots effective, easiest and most convinient way of building backlinks.

Regards Viamtech

Yeah...Update your site regularly with new updates. Build quality backlinks in quality sites with high PR. Note that you are posting in the right category. Forum commenting and Blog commenting also helps you a lot in this regard.

ishie

I think the easiest way to build backlinks is through forum posting. If possible, participate in forums that are relevant to your niche.

jasontn

Getting quality backlinks is never easy. You have to gain PR. Otherwise, sites won't want to link to you. Of course, you can get free one way backlinks at forums and blogs. However, I believe one way links from established sites other than forums and blogs are the best. Of course, two way links from such sites are somewhat good.

How do you gain PR? You gain PR by building many pages. If you build many pages and link to forums and blogs then you might get PR 1 or 2 within a month or two. If you have some PR then you should concentrate on link exchanges.

bluecollar01

Using press releases can also be a good way to generate back links as well as a temporary boost in traffic. PRnewswire.com and PRweb.com both have good paid packages. If you do a little searching you can surely find some free sites as well.

craftygeek

You do need to be aware of rel="nofollow" when link building - any site that you put a link on that has that inside the link tag is not worth very much....it will still help with key word association, but not page rank.
It is also best to focus link building on websites that have content that is relevant to the site that you are trying to boost the links to.
Yes blog commenting works - but it is much harder to a: find one without nofollow & b: that allows the use of keywords in the link text.

ishie

Participate in Q&A sites like Yahoo Answers. You should also try posting in social networking sites. That's a good way to boost site traffic.

rojandragon24

Back-links can be consider a backbone for getting traffic so never deny its importance. As for as most easy & effective methods are concerned for building back-links, I will suggest you blog commenting.

goodboy

directories all the way. You can easily build up large lists of incoming backlinks from discrete domains

ruhulamin

teblog.tk is a free one way link directory. here you can get link for all of your pages. no sign up required. page rank 2 and alexa 140838.

marck_don

I think the most convinient way for building the backlinks are the link building techniques. Also you can make use of the other SEO techniques like social book marking, forum posting, blog commenting and blog posting.
Edit/Delete Message

Status
Not open for further replies.